The Beloveds

I've really been feeling the beloved energy lately. I'm no painter but I needed to anchor the energy physically. There are three things I painted. Sharing with you all.. hope you enjoy! 



The first one (above) is the Eternal beloveds.. across the 'divides of time', always together as one (their rays interlock in an eternal bond), shielded by the feather of unconditional love. There are 8 sequins which is the number of infinity. I actually made this one last year. 




The second one (above) is beloveds meeting in physical reality and the sweetness of it. They are complete within themselves and yet they contain parts of each other, like the yin yang symbol. 



The third one I kind of screwed up the flower and had to outline it.. it is about beloveds playing in different realms, one has more of an blue-green colour and has some healing and exploring to do, the other one is pink and silver and embodies love, is flying towards the tree of wisdom. There's a sense of an imminent physical union but they are hidden from each other at this time, exploring and expanding in their own spaces. Far yet so close <3 comment-3--="" nbsp="">

Comments

Popular Posts