Through my eyes




In my eyes,
You are perfect
Through my eyes,
Divine
If you could see what I see,
You'd leave behind

All those notions 
You have 
Of how you lack
All those thoughts 
that play over
and hold you back

Shame
for how you feel
Guilt 
for all you couldn't be
This false persona 
that you call 'me' 

You think people will hate you,
That they will reject 
If you say just how you feel
and be only Yourself

When they will look at you
Do you know what they'll see?
The part of themselves 
they are too scared to be 

The only reason 
you came into this realm
is to express your uniqueness
and remember your true Self

The Self you already are
The Self that's complete
Where there's no room to pretend,
no need to compete 

You struggle for perfection
but perfection never left 
So give up the commotion,
it's time to rest

Come home to what you are 
where all is peace
I offer you my lens 
It is yours to keep  

Comments

Popular Posts