My journey of the Beloved




My journey of the Beloved

Hi everyone! This week's theme seems to be one of love and divine reunions/partnerships. I sure am feeling the Beloved energy very strongly lately. On Monday I did a weekly reading on my page and the cards that came also had a lot to do with this. Then a few days ago when I woke up in the morning, I saw myself sharing some of my own experiences, so I knew this was guidance coming through, as I am shown messages in the mornings when I wake up. In truth our journey of the Beloved is infinite and eternal at the same time, as we are created from Source together as Twin soul sparks, exact opposite mirrors of each other. But below, I share some recent experiences which were profound. I hope you enjoy reading!  
 

                                                     Experiencing my Beloved:




About two months ago, I was just looking at a picture of mine that I had taken, in my head, saying to myself how proud I am of everything I have let go of and embraced. As I was doing so, I felt an adoration for myself like I never had felt before. It was as if another was looking at me through my eyes and senses. Sometimes we can all be critical of ourselves... the way we look, the way we do things etc. But this love felt so pure, like another part of me, that I didn't know I had was watching and speaking through me. But at the same time, it felt like an essence that I knew intimately was looking through me. This was my divine masculine self, as I was merging with it, and giving birth to it in my conscious experience.

As this was happening, there was a Hindi song playing on my computer and the words were so beautiful! I immediately knew these words were coming from my Beloved and started to cry because I had never experienced this deep feeling of love before. There were more moments like this later as I was listening to songs etc, but this one was the strongest experience when the Beloved energy really came through. I really felt this overwhelming love in my heart and felt it expand.

I want to share my translation of this song with you. I feel every word in this song rings with the truth of the Beloved. I love writing poetry and as it was playing, I felt like I could have written them myself as they were a direct reflection of the energy coursing through me. I hope you enjoy reading them and feel the truth of the Beloved in your heart too! 




From You
Neither is this a sense of gaining,
Nor is it a sense of loss,
In Your not being here,
I don't know why,
You are still always here with me.

Every dawn breaks-from You,
So does the dark night fall,
From You. From You.
Every moment my breath flows,
Life itself is named,
From You. From You.

Your gaze in my eyes
Your embrace in mine
Nothing inside me is mine anymore
How did this happen?

Your words in my speech,
The night too, a gift from You
How did everything become Yours?

No matter where I go,
I run into You,
To You, to You.
In noise, there is silence,
and a feeling of trance
From You, from You.

Half a promise now,
A little more than half,
my heart craves to make to You
of a vow.

No matter how I try,
I can't break the unbreakable,
Or separate the inseparable-
This thread that ties us together
As One.

I am a part of You,
Whatever I have become,
Is from You,
From You.

Paths always converge,
Destinations seem to match,
With You,
With You.

Neither is this a sense of gaining,
Nor is it a sense of loss,
In Your not being here,
I don't know why,
You are still always here with me.

Every dawn breaks-from You,
So does the dark night fall,
From You. From You.
Every moment my breath flows,
Life itself is named,
From You. From You.


Watch the song here:


                                                          
                                                               A Beloved Dream:




Recently, on the last day of August, I woke up with a profound dream. In this dream, I was out for dinner with some friends, and friends of friends. It was a long table and somehow most of the people I knew were sitting on one end of the table. I was sitting over on the other side and feeling kind of left out as my friends on the other side seemed to be chatting and having a lot of fun, whereas on my side the people didn't know each other.

Suddenly someone announced that we should all go out for a date with each other.. kind of like pair up with someone at the table. I began to think I'm not at all keen on doing this. Most people on the 'fun' side of the table had already found someone and now there were four of us left on this side. I felt the sense of discomfort as this guy sitting in front of me asked me if I'd be his date. He didn't at all seem like someone who would interest me.. he seemed traditional in his ways, wasn't very attractive and seemed to have a fancy finance kind of job. Moreover I suddenly became self-conscious about the way I was looking. But there was something endearing about him, as he seemed very sweet and welcoming. I was wrestling with thoughts in my head about how I should just say no now instead of leading him on, only to later disappoint. But at the same time I was also warming up to his welcoming smile. I was struck by how genuine he seemed and in the end I decided to go for it and we walked out of the restaurant, as did all the other couples.

After that, we were walking and I was having a good time talking. He really did seem very genuine but I told myself, what's the point, he can't be my Beloved. So what is the point? There was a part of me holding back. I don't remember what happened after that but the scene changed to him hugging me as if to support me from falling or something (Yes, Bollywood has infiltrated my dreams :P).
I remember an urge to pull away at first, and then a deep feeling of being home as I realised I didn't want to pull away. Despite how it seemed on the surface, the way this embrace made me feel-he had to be my Beloved!

I woke up still carrying this feeling with me. This was such a profound feeling of love. Many lovers feel a deep belonging, but this was not that. This was a deep feeling of coming Home.. to myself. There was no me and the other in this, only a Oneness with myself I can't describe in words.

This was not just a 'dream' but an integration and merge of the Beloved energy taking place.
Since this profound experience, I felt the energy of my masculine self coming forth very strongly this month, as it was integrating in my being more fully, balancing the masculine and feminine within me. As this integration was taking place I felt fire energy coursing through me. It was hard for me to relax and sit in one place. I also found myself being more active. And in this last week, it has just integrated to a more balanced, deep sense of love. Love of all things. The love of the Beloved is not just the love of a person, it is the love of all Creation. I am also feeling a strong creative energy coursing through me, and a desire to put this love I feel into various projects and express it as well.

Wishing you all so much LOVE and MAGIC on your Beloved journeys too!! 

Comments

Popular Posts