October Birthday Month Sale

OCTOBER BIRTHDAY MONTH SALE
​ ​





This year on 9th October I AM turning 33, which is a spiritual Master number! 
If you choose to work with me by purchasing any of my personal services within this month of October, you get a 50% discount on any other personal service of your choice (of equal or less value). 
With an order of the Inner Child Work program, you get another service of choice absolutely free this October.  


I currently offer the services listed below, all of which are available in the menu panel above, through this blog. 

Skype Sessions 
Channeled Self Mastery Messages
Soul Portrait package
Cosmic Portrait package 
Inner Child Work Program
Soul Mate Astrology Codes report
Soul Mate Compatibility report 

How it works: 
After you pay for a service with me, let me know by email which second service you desire. I will reply with an invoice of the second service (with 50% discount). You can pay for and avail of this discounted offer any time until the end of November 2017. The first service needs to be paid for within the month of October, however. 

Comments

Popular Posts