Invocation to the Divine Mother (Full Moon in Cancer)



Cradled 
in the Mother's arms,
Remembering 
I'm not alone

Familiar-the warmth
of Mother's womb, 
Embalms even 
the deepest of wounds

Now I'm ready 
to let them go,
And embrace 
myself as Whole

I run no more
from what I should face
Instead I melt
into that place

Somehow in my
shadow space
I find the key-
to Divine Grace 

Re-membering 
my Original state,
I'm ready to walk
through a new gate


Happy full moon in Cancer! Doesn't the sky look beautiful? I hope You take out some time today to bathe in the beauty of the Moon.  


I'm feeling the deep inner shifts and healing of this wave, but they are washed over with a feeling of nurture, like the Divine Mother is holding our hand through it all! 


At this time we can ask ourselves: How can I be more 'at Home' within myself? What is standing in the way of me feeling whole? 


All that we surrender now and the shifts we make, are setting the tone for the rest of the year as well! 





Comments

Popular Posts