Divine Awakening


Divine Awakening

Like an eyelid slowly lifting,
after a long, withdrawn slumber,
getting lighter and more alert,
My spirit has finally awoken.

Looking forward to what is to come
like morning eyes do to a bright new day,
my eyes fill up with the sun,
Do you know what they say?

Like red earth-the browns of my eye,
like splinters lit-the golden specks,
warm and burning bright,
My passionate fervour do convey.

Like the light that catches their sparkle,
and showing to the world their depth,
My divinity is finally alive,
revealing to the world its true self.


Today is one of those nostalgic kind of days!
I was looking at some old folders and found this poem I wrote to myself years ago that I didn't even remember anything about. Don't you love it when that happens? It is like receiving love letters from the Self :)


Comments

Popular Posts