A message on September 2015




September is a big month of completions and things coming full circle. Many of us who were meant to be Pioneers and Wayshowers were 'pushed' into the process of our empowerment and Self Mastery a little before 2012, in order to show the way of the New Age for all of humanity. And now three years later, after all the initiations we have walked through, it feels like we are undergoing a completion of sorts.



Those of us who were truly devoted to our Ascension have been feeling the glimmerings of a grand new beginning, of a new life altogether, with the promise of significant physical changes as well that we will be stepping into in the coming years. Changes in our home and where we live and serve, the relationships that support us and our career may feel more supported than ever before. Yet where we still choose to go against the flow and not embrace the flow of the Holy Spirit, the natural cycles of flow and rebirth, we will still create what we project as 'difficulties'. Nothing happens without your conscious will.
So in the months and years to come there will be a flourishing at a physical level too, of anything (careers, relationships) that is based in the New energy. And this feels very exciting and long 'overdue' or awaited for those who came here to usher in these changes.


For the past few months, Spirit keeps showing me a relay where my whole life that I've lived so far flashes before my eyes, as well as visions of what I AM stepping into. They leave me in a state of complete awe and surrender, and gratefulness for those who have supported and crossed paths with me so far. We realise that none of the 'events' really mattered in and of themselves. They were all but triggers to the coming Home of the Self. I just feel so strongly I AM to step into something completely brand new. Yesterday Spirit said to me that over the coming year, "You will watch your garden grow and expand big time, right before your eyes". And that especially the summer months next year will see some big life changes in the physical. I was shown an image of me being pregnant, which symbolises birth of a new life. These are messages for all of us, and not just me. Have patience and faith for all you are feeling is to come. We may not even have the words or rationale for it yet, but we know it in feeling.

This is why this potent month with its two eclipses as well is significant for how much of the New we embrace. Let us remember to embrace all others too with love and compassion. For these are such poignant times, and what is life if we can't celebrate together with our fellow voyagers? Let us remember that love is why we are here in the first place!

I love and honour you all, my fellow Cosmic voyagers. We're in this together heart emoticon

Comments

  1. I was surfing net and fortunately came across this site and found very interesting stuff here. Its really fun to read. I enjoyed a lot. Thanks for sharing this wonderful information.
    What is ascension

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment below and share this page with others!

Popular Posts