Autumn's song





Carpeted
in Autumn's song,
A trodden path
I walk along

The green gives way
in graceful dance,
To red and brown
And in a trance,

I twirl to the song
of the leaves,
My partner is
a vibrant tree

Oh take my waist
And show me how,
with such grace
You dance in flow

You know not how
to withhold,
Only blossom
and unfold

And then
whence the Winter comes,
You shed it all
And come undone

Such big change
don't You fear?
When You don't have
your leaves so near?

Beloved girl
You forget,
The answer lies
within yourself

When You hold on
and don't let go,
You can't embrace
nature's flow

How would I then
birth new seeds?
My leaves are not
my own to keep!

We all belong
to the One,
The Infinite dance
of the Eternal Sun

So dance along
in passion Pure,
Within the care
of your Source 

Comments

Popular Posts