The 12-12 gateway and December energies


Hello there! Hope You had a fantastic 12-12 gateway :) 

We had a bright sunny day here in Zagreb, after a whole month of no sun today on this 12-12 day! So I took a walk around my neighbourhood :) 
I have been staying up late until 3am every night these days because of the upgrades we are receiving at this time. So I was guided to take things slow and focus more inwardly during the day. You can read more on the Ascension update and current energies below. 







During this time, I feel a lot is happening for us inwardly. We are already feeling the New energy we will be bringing into 2015, but we are also being guided to revisit/reform some things we may have already done in a New way that better reflects our New self. 

So for example, for me, there were a lot of creative ideas for new projects that poured in this month already for next year, and that I started work on, but somehow the energy to complete them wasn't there just yet. This can feel frustrating to the mind at first but we must always let our Higher guidance show us the direction for the Now. When I was able to sit down and tune inwardly in this way, suddenly ideas started pouring in for how to reform my website. So I felt that hyper flow again and worked on it all night. Spirit was showing me how to structure/put everything together so even the new creative projects can have a better platform. All was working out in a way that the New can flow easier. 

I feel this to be true of our emotions as well. We may be finding our thoughts revisiting some old challenges we faced in the past year, and we may be thinking, I thought I'd already transformed this. But I feel these are just coming up to be purified/realigned in a new way. They are not coming up for us to identify with them/feel like victims. Just for us to be in the neutral centre, in our Presence, as they are processed. They may be bringing us new revelations, just that bit we needed to shift our awareness in a powerful fast moving way into the next year. 

Since we are all feeling a sense of acceleration at this time, we may be feeling our multi-dimensionality more intensely. Yesterday I was thinking about a new friend I have never met in person and feeling like I'm 'missing' them. There was a feeling of familiarity from 'before' as well as a feeling of already deeply sensing the closeness of the energy to come. It felt like a real expanded Now moment, outside the societal notions of time and past/future. I felt like I could feel all those timelines at once, as they are in fact parallel, all existing in the Now. 

~ ~ ~    ~ ~ ~    ~ ~ ~    ~ ~ ~    ~ ~ ~    ~ ~ ~   ~ ~ ~    ~ ~ ~    ~ ~ ~  

So with all this going on for us, I feel it is important for all of us to stay grounded, and be open to receiving guidance, moment to moment. Sometimes the lower mind likes to do things in a linear way/or in a way that it can comprehend, and gets frustrated otherwise. But all we need to do is trust that all is unfolding perfectly, and stay open to guidance ~~<3 font="" nbsp="">

~ ~ ~    ~ ~ ~    ~ ~ ~    ~ ~ ~    ~ ~ ~    ~ ~ ~   ~ ~ ~    ~ ~ ~    ~ ~ ~  

Comments

Popular Posts