Current energies assisting freedom and soul expansion


Hey everyone! Can You feel how the current energies are pushing up our oldest patterns to the surface? I feel there is immense potential right now to transform our old old patterns, if we are willing. It is time for liberation and FREEDOM <3 br="" nbsp="">
So I wish to share a personal example and the revelations that came through. Yesterday I cut my finger while using a food processor. The cut was quite deep and it wouldn't stop bleeding for an hour. As it wasn't stopping, I started panicking wondering what will happen if it doesn't. It felt a bit like being in a dream, a daze. And then I reminded myself that I AM the creator of my reality and I can create a healing experience if I want to. Often when we panic or we are shocked because of an event or some kind of trauma, we tend to go out of body as a way of 'coping' or escaping, and this is what causes us to panic, because we are not grounded in the present.

I was reminding myself these things as it was all happening, and instead took some deep breaths, being present within my body, calmed down, accepted and went inside the feeling of pain. Then I used the essence of the emerald light to heal the wound, and within some time it had stopped.

But when the bleeding was still going on, my family was also panicking around me as they felt helpless, looking for hospital numbers etc. So it also brought up some arguments and old limiting issues within ourselves. So it felt like all my deepest challenges were coming up at the same time regarding feeling safe in a physical body, my relationship dynamics and food addictions. I immediately recognised that hurting myself while using this food processor to make cake was revealing to me it was time to shift my dependence on denser vegan foods.

What I took away from the experience:
So yesterday and today were days of deep contemplation and inner shifts! I felt like many patterns were being healed to the next level all at once... like a wormhole feeling... where many old timelines met together in culmination so I could be plummeted to the next cycle. I also experienced how we truly can shift our reality by being in our Presence, and 'wake up in the dream' as it were. Sometimes our soul calls on experiences that are challenging, especially if we are on the Ascension timeline, but we have chosen these experiences for a reason, for self mastery and also to awaken deep sleep abilities.

These are days of deep contemplation and shifting. Even though it is a busy holiday season, and we may feel we have external responsibilities, if our guidance is to pay attention to something else inwardly, we must pay listen to it for our Highest good, and of All.

What old patterns are coming to light for You at this time? What inner shifts are You being called to flow with towards freedom and soul expansion?  

Comments

Popular Posts